We offer rivet contacts of various materials and shapes to suit every need.
Rivet contacts are widely used for various applications from low current fields such as communications equipment to electric power equipment with high cutoff currents. With our own developed header machine, dimensional accuracy has been improved to meet a variety of needs.
- Various types of rivet contacts are available (combination of different shapes and materials).
- Superior surface-processing technologies reduce dimensional variations and realize stable contact resistance.
- Flowline control technology for clad contacts achieves low cost production.
(1) Solid type
Commonly used solid contacts of a same composition
(2) TCC type (single-side bonded clad contact)
A contact material is bonded only on the head of the composite contacts to save costs
HITACT shape with a reduced amount of precious metals used
(3) Double TCC type (double-side bonded clad contact)
A contact material is bonded on both the head and leg of the clad contacts and the middle part is made of Cu or Cu alloy
(4) Button type
Contacts assembled on spring material or bimetal base by welding
Relays and switches for automotive, consumer, and industrial use, and magnet switches, breakers, etc.